I was given the “One Lovely Blog Award” (OLBA) by the wonderful D’Aller Natural who loves all things natural hair and natural living and Missfresh who is a fun loving Nigerian wife and mother. I’m always grateful to receive support and recognition from other bloggers! Thank you D’Aller Natural and Missfresh!
The purpose of this award is to show appreciation to small or new bloggers/blogs to help them reach more viewers.
The rules for the OLBA are simple:
- Thank and link the person(s) who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 Bloggers & comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Facts about me:
- I love the show Orange is the New Black. Crazy Eyes in my favorite character.
- In elementary school, I learned how to play chess and won a tournament against my whole class. Today, I can’t remember a thing about how to play chess!
- I know how to play 3 instruments: the organ, flute, and guitar. Although I can’t play any of them very well.
- I believe in the power of meditation and belly breathing to relieve stress and calm the mind. You should try it sometime.
- I have a growing fascination with blaxploitation films from the 70’s. Some may say they are an embarrassing representation for Black people, but I also think they are an important part of hair history and can tell us a lot about the fashion of the time.
- I think I might be addicted to ice cream. Every time I go by an ice cream shop, I get a strong itch to stop in and by some mint chocolate chip – my favorite.
- I still can’t get a handle on using Twitter regularly!
Blogs I nominate (in no particular order) are:
- Naturally Curly Me!
- Wax’s World
- danne UNSCRIPTED
- I’ll Be the Judge
- Eleanor J’Adore
- Recreating Herstory
- According to Moriah
- Nature’s Sparkle Now
- Embrace the Chaos
- My Curls
- Hazel Eyed Beauty
Please check them out and send them some support because they are all wonderful blogs!
Peace and thanks,
Don’t forget to Subscribe to never miss a post!
Feel free to Like, Comment, or Share below!!